Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Alexie Interview

Alexie interview touch my heart and I could relate to the thing he was talking about. One of statements that caught my attention was when Alexie said, “the United States and South Africa only difference is about 50 years.” Alexie is so right; I have said that for years. People act like it is so weird that South African has not to long ago gotten out of apartheid. Or that black South African is still in more poverty that white south Africans.

Finding out that Alexie has trouble with grammatical errors makes me feel comforted about my grammatical issue. Most of the times I feel like good writer write great the first time and they just revise their ideals on the second draft. But, Alexie proved to me that even the great book sellers have trouble with their own grammatical issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment